Hosting tailored specifically for HVMS by Business Infusions utilizing world class Microsoft Azure data centers.
Use Cloud Hosting Services and forgo an onsite database server
and save with no upfront hardware, software licensing, or IT services*
*How you will save
- NO upfront server costs to run HVMS (save anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 in hardware)
- NO Microsoft SQL server licensing fees (save $2,000+, depending on the number of users)
- FULL backup and recovery for HVMS database and attached files (save $150 – $300 every single month)
- 99% Uptime Service Level Agreement
- SQL Server updates and performance monitoring (save $2,000+, depending on the number of users)
- Windows Server maintenance
- Remote Desktop Service licensing for remote access, dependent on users (save $229 per user)
- Utilities and space for a physical server
- High end IT for server maintenance and upkeep (save $$$)
Cloud Hosting with Performance Monitoring
HVMS Cloud Hosting Overview
HVMS Server Hosting Offers:
- An all SSD based database platform, with performance monitoring by Business Infusions
- Windows based, remote server running HVMS accessed via Remote App.
- Client VPN access for Tablet replication, less dependent on practice internet speeds
- Full backup and recovery for HVMS databases and attached files.
- 99.0% uptime Service Level Agreement, with Pro-Rata refund on hosting costs based on downtime*
- 2 Hour Recovery Point Objective (RPO). In the event of a disaster scenario, data loss may occur at maximum within the last 2 hours.
- 6 Hour Recovery Time Objective (RTO). In the event of a disaster scenario, services will be restored within a maximum of 6 hours of downtime.
- Hosted in Microsoft Azure datacenters.
- For our critical systems, we maintain a Microsoft Azure support contract that provides for 1 hour technical response on issues with the data center. This should help to ensure any outages are short lived. Azure maintains a 99.95% uptime SLA.
- We handle the Windows Server maintenance.
- SQL Server licensing included, unless replicating to tablets with data greater than 10 GB**
- SQL Server performance monitoring
- SQL Server updates and service packs
- Running on SQL 2017, the latest database engine by Microsoft.
- Option to upgrade to dedicated virtual server including SQL Server and dedicated Remote Desktop Session hosts (additional costs apply).
For more information and pricing about HVMS Hosted Server Service:
Contact your HVMS Support Team